- You can learn (and most importantly, execute) math.
- You can grow into your true self.
- You can have boundaries that people respect.
- You can thrive in uncomfortable situations.
- You can say “no” to situations that don’t serve you.
- You can become the next STEM professional.
- You can be a whole person, even if you aren’t an adult, yet.
When I’m not in a classroom or behind a desk, I love to do a few things:
Travel Across the World
I’ve taught students internationally in China and Abu Dhabi. I’ve been to five of the seven wonders of the world, and visited 20 countries and counting!
Shop til’ I Drop
I don’t go overboard with my spending, but I am bougie, so high end, quality goods are my go-to.
Do Things a Little Out-of-the-Box
Remind me to show you pictures of my selfie with a tiger or my skydiving adventure, for now, here is a really risky (but fun) photo holding a snake.
Flex My Competitive Streak and Play Sports
I played volleyball, basketball and track throughout my school career. An injury caused me to take a backseat, but I still love to be active every chance I get!